We work alongside teachers to deliver teacher training as well as offering free help, advice and support.
Food & Farming Discovery Trust
Our aim as an educational trust is to coordinate and communicate existing food, farming and countryside educational activity in Norfolk, develop new activity and support educators and providers to enhance the learning outcomes for all young people in Norfolk through food, farming and the countryside.
The trust has three main aims, they are,
- Educating young people about where food comes from
- Giving young people the chance to witness farming first hand
- Engaging young people in scientific enquiry about food and farming
Free Staff CPD
We are currently offering Free staff CPD for schools in Norfolk. We will plan a session depending on the needs of your school.
We are able to work with staff to encourage them to get engaged in food and farming in your school. Following consultation with the school we able to personalise the session, some ideas you might want to consider are;
- Starting a school allotment
- Integrating food and farming into the curriculum
- Getting the children to run their own business involving food and farming
- Having farm animals on site, either temporary or permanent
Should you wish your school to take part in this, please email.